Semarchy xDM 2023.4.1 is available!

We have released today on semarchy.com this patch for Semarchy xDM 2023.4 (MS).
You can read the release notes (2023.4.1) for the list of issues.
New Features

• MDM-14738: Support added for the Microsoft Build of OpenJDK 11.

Bug Fixes

• MDM-14641: When setting a date and time in an authoring form using a date-and-time picker, the value displayed in the field does not reflect the current user’s timezone settings.

• MDM-14643: When using a SemQL condition to configure the Visible property of a section within a horizontal form container, the label of the attributes included in the form section is not displayed according to the Position form field property in the corresponding browsing form.

• MDM-14685: Workflow user tasks based on entities having a UUID primary key cause the My Tasks screen to turn gray and unresponsive.

• MDM-14708: Users who have been assigned a workflow administrator role cannot access the workflow administration view in My Tasks unless they have been granted full access to the model.

• MDM-14757: In the Workflow Builder, the value of a drop-down menu cannot be reset to None after a different value has been selected.

• MDM-14776: When nullifying child references to a record from a self-referencing entity that is soft-deleted in a load, the certification process may revive the record previously flagged for deletion. This behavior occurs regardless of the child records' level in the record hierarchy. To fix this issue, the model must be redeployed after applying this patch.

• MDM-14791: Resizing columns in the My Tasks view causes the application’s web page to become unresponsive.

• MDM-14793: Third-party library upgrade: Azure Identity.

• MDM-14794: Third-party component upgrade: Apache Tomcat (xDM Preconfigured).

• MDM-14834: Workflow user tasks that have been configured to display task items from a collection containing a binary attribute column cause the My Tasks view to throw an exception without showing the list of task items.

The offers on Docker and Azure, AWS, and GCP will be updated to this version in the following days.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment