Commencer un nouveau sujet
Répondu

Version-information

Is there a possibility to create a custom version-entity with versions and release notes and bring the latest / active version from that entity to the UI (through use of model-variable perhaps)? We would like to show it in left menu or under documentation.

Meilleure réponse

You can build a Dashboard App on the welcome page that shows a list of datalocations with their deployed model version and associated description, as well as in a menu in each app that can use a Dashboard Parameter to filter on the appropriate datalocation from the same dashboard.

The query in Dashboard Builder looks like this:

select distinct  dl.name as data_location, max (me.description) over (partition by dl.name order by dh.revision desc) as description, max (me.editionid) over (partition by dl.name order by dh.revision desc) as edition
from mta_data_location dl
inner join MTA_DEPLOY_HISTORY dh on dl.uuid=dh.o_datalocation
inner join mta_model_edition me on dh.r_deployedme=me.uuid;

(tested on Oracle)

Make sure to declare the datalocation field as a Dashboard Parameter and from your Folders & Actions Open Dashboard menu, select :V_DATALOCATION as SemQL expression:

Folders & Actions -> Dashboard Parameters configurationhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshdesk.com/data/helpdesk/attachments/production/43353955189/original/s10M49EUe64CU_kld9zP2FivSTNBwdNabg.png?1661790090" data-fileid="43353955189" data-uniquekey="1661789971935">
Folders & Actions -> Dashboard Parameters configuration
1 commentaire

Réponse

You can build a Dashboard App on the welcome page that shows a list of datalocations with their deployed model version and associated description, as well as in a menu in each app that can use a Dashboard Parameter to filter on the appropriate datalocation from the same dashboard.

The query in Dashboard Builder looks like this:

select distinct  dl.name as data_location, max (me.description) over (partition by dl.name order by dh.revision desc) as description, max (me.editionid) over (partition by dl.name order by dh.revision desc) as edition
from mta_data_location dl
inner join MTA_DEPLOY_HISTORY dh on dl.uuid=dh.o_datalocation
inner join mta_model_edition me on dh.r_deployedme=me.uuid;

(tested on Oracle)

Make sure to declare the datalocation field as a Dashboard Parameter and from your Folders & Actions Open Dashboard menu, select :V_DATALOCATION as SemQL expression:

Folders & Actions -> Dashboard Parameters configurationhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshdesk.com/data/helpdesk/attachments/production/43353955189/original/s10M49EUe64CU_kld9zP2FivSTNBwdNabg.png?1661790090" data-fileid="43353955189" data-uniquekey="1661789971935">
Folders & Actions -> Dashboard Parameters configuration
Connexion pour poster un commentaire