Start a new topic
Answered

Named Query returns a "Query does not exist" error with API key authentication only

I have a Named Query that i use via postman, it work well with basic authentification but when i use API KEY, i have an error : "Query MyQuery does not exist". When I analyse, I observe in my filter I check if the request parameter match a value which is in a reference to a basic entity and when i remove this part of the filter, it work I dont have the error. How can this difference in behavior be explained? thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Make sure that you have selected the Roles to grant in your API key configuration:

Hello, I have a named query that i use via postman, it work well with basic authentification but when i use API KEY, i have an error : Query MyQuery does not exist.  When I analyse, I observe in my filter I check if the request parameter match a value which is in a reference to a basic entity and when i remove this part of the filter, it work I dont have the error. How can this difference in behavior be explained? thank you in advance

1 Comment

Answer

Make sure that you have selected the Roles to grant in your API key configuration:

Hello, I have a named query that i use via postman, it work well with basic authentification but when i use API KEY, i have an error : Query MyQuery does not exist.  When I analyse, I observe in my filter I check if the request parameter match a value which is in a reference to a basic entity and when i remove this part of the filter, it work I dont have the error. How can this difference in behavior be explained? thank you in advance

Login to post a comment