Start a new topic
Answered

Constraint Name/ Type in an exceptions list

Hi, 

Currently working on a Data Steward "Dashboard" where they will be able to see exceptions for source data and golden data on separate exception list.

When I've created the collections for these lists I have included the attributes (Constraint Name and Constraint Type) however these are not being pulled through on these views. Can I get any guidance on what could be causing this.

Thank you in advanced.

Best Answer

Hi Ewan,

this is expected behavior as erroneous records can face many errors. The cardinality is different, the tables have parent/child relationships as well.

There was a similar question addressed with sample steps here. You may want to prefer using a lookup expression to retrieve all errors in a single collection field as well. 

I hope this helps.

Stéphanie.

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Ewan,

this is expected behavior as erroneous records can face many errors. The cardinality is different, the tables have parent/child relationships as well.

There was a similar question addressed with sample steps here. You may want to prefer using a lookup expression to retrieve all errors in a single collection field as well. 

I hope this helps.

Stéphanie.

Login to post a comment