Start a new topic

xDM: settings for the resolve duplicate issue raised in stepper

Hello,

Our users use a workflow to create data that are then copied into sd tables to creates master.

This workflow is composed of several steppers on the parent entity depending the path.  

Since we added this more advance workflow, we now have a new issue with the detect_duplicate validation rule and its resolution. 

Is there a way to block the user from using the "resolve duplicate issue" raised during a duplicate detection?
Our goal is to remove this option because it creates issues with the workflow used: data from childs entities are not retrieve when he chooses the already existing record. 

Version: 2024.1.0

Best.

Hello Aubin

You can click on proceed anyway without clicking on resolve duplicate issue

You just need to keep this validation on warn or skip if you do not want to show it totally 

Hello,

In my case, I still need to block duplicates, but I wanted to know if there was a way to set this error with more options? Like removing the possibility to choose the golden so the user must close the WF to edit the golden 

Best

Hello Aubin,

can you give more detail regarding the requirement with examples and screenshot 

It would be easier to understand and to give the solution if there is any

But as far as more options concerned related to the resolved duplicate issue button , there are no other options to enable 

Thanks

Login to post a comment