Semarchy xDM 2024.1.7 (LTS) is available!

We have released today on semarchy.com this patch for Semarchy xDM 2024.1 LTS.

You can read the release notes (2024.1.7) for the list of issues.

Bug fixes

• MDM-15565:  In a localized model using the translation bundle for attribute names,  the advanced search filters fail to display certain translated  attributes in search results as expected.

• MDM-15601: Workflow tasks assigned to users with an apostrophe (') or left single quotation mark ()  in their username—or to a role including such users—do not appear in  the My Tasks interface. Instead of displaying the assigned tasks, a Generic.UnexpectedError error page is shown.

• MDM-15611:  The platform’s identity management system treats usernames with  different cases (uppercase and lowercase) as distinct entries when using  LDAP authentication, leading to duplicate user entries.

• MDM-15633: When attempting to filter data from a collection using the Form search type, the filter fails to return any records if the attribute value contains a [ or ] character  in the primary text of the entity’s display card. This issue is  observed specifically when using SQL Server or Azure SQL Database.

• MDM-15634: Third-party library upgrade: Azure Identity.

• MDM-15648:  Third-party component upgrade: Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server.  This upgrade ensures compatibility with JDK 17. To take full advantage  of the latest enhancements and improve connection resiliency, platform  administrators may set the connectRetryCount and connectRetryInterval driver properties when configuring a datasource in xDM.

• MDM-15764: Security enhancement: Semarchy Email enricher.

Hi Cédric, 

Is that a typo in the title, "Semarchy xDM 2023.1.7 (LTS) is available!"?    2024.1.7 maybe? I was excited to see a bug fix I'm waiting on, but had to take a second look as it said 2023 :)

Cheers

Jamie

Haha good catch, thank you Jamie  :)

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment