This article describes the steps necessary to add multiple Display Cards in a form within Semarchy xDM.
|More details about Display Cards can be found here|
Configuring Multiple Display Cards in a Form
1. Create a display card
2. Navigate to forms
3. Under form open the form object
4. Select the FDN attribute you will add to the form
5. Drag and drop the FDN attribute and then navigate to the properties tab below
6. Select Display Properties
7. Under Display Properties select the … to add a Display Card
8. You should see a list of display cards that are available for this form
9. Repeat steps 1-8 to add additional display cards.
Once the App Builder is saved, you can navigate to the UI and see the four display cards created in the form.