Start a new topic
Answered

Why am I getting Status 404 -- Not Found Error on Azure?

Best Answer

When configuring SSO using Azure Active Directory, users may encounter the error below.

In many cases, this points to an issue with the Semarchy.xml configuration. Open the xml file in a text editor/viewer like Note++ to inspect the properties.

issuer is incorrect

Check the official documentation and verify the issuer is properly configured. In our scenario, it is incorrect. Change the value according to step 20 of the xDM on Azure Installation Guide.

Endpoint details from Azure Installation Guide
issuer is correct

Restart the machine after any changes to the xml file, and re-test the operation. 

1 Comment

Answer

When configuring SSO using Azure Active Directory, users may encounter the error below.

In many cases, this points to an issue with the Semarchy.xml configuration. Open the xml file in a text editor/viewer like Note++ to inspect the properties.

issuer is incorrect

Check the official documentation and verify the issuer is properly configured. In our scenario, it is incorrect. Change the value according to step 20 of the xDM on Azure Installation Guide.

issuer is correct

Restart the machine after any changes to the xml file, and re-test the operation. 

Login to post a comment