Start a new topic
Answered

Can anyone tell me how to load a Fuzzy-Matched entity ... but skip the matching happening auto-magically?

Can anyone tell me how to load a Fuzzy-Matched entity ... but skip the matching happening auto-magically? I have some scenarios, like loading test data, where I just don't want to actually match and have those records load and be assigned a PK without going through the matching process. Thanks!

Best Answer

You have several options to skip the matching and merging process in Fuzzy Matched Entities. 

You could switch to a Basic entity.  

You can load the data into the SA table, so that they automatically became golden records. However, this method will not enrich your data. 

You can also uncheck Enable Matching in your custom Integration Job. This will skip the matching and merge tasks in the Integration Batch Job. 

1 Comment

Answer

You have several options to skip the matching and merging process in Fuzzy Matched Entities. 

You could switch to a Basic entity.  

You can load the data into the SA table, so that they automatically became golden records. However, this method will not enrich your data. 

You can also uncheck Enable Matching in your custom Integration Job. This will skip the matching and merge tasks in the Integration Batch Job. 

Login to post a comment