Start a new topic
Answered

Unable to Load Publisher Data Using Continuous Load

Unable to Load Publisher Data Using Continuous Load

Best Answer

Fathia Jama 

The B_loadid should not be CONVERT('57F9E61C-8B6A-4394-B1E0-B7EA617EFBEE' AS DECIMAL(38,0)). If you take a look at the semarchy tutorial on Load Data via SQL API, Step 7 shows you how to call the continuous load id. semarchy_repository.get_continuous_loadid('CONTINUOUS_LOAD_INTEGRATE_ALL') as b_loadid. Please review the tutorial for more details.

Fathia Jama 

Hi Rakesh, to provide the best answer could you provide additional detail please. When you say you are unable to load publisher data using continuous load, is this a SQL load or a REST API load? Are you receiving any error messages?

Rakesh Jamla 

Hi Fathia,
I created 3 publishers based on 3 source tables in sql server database for Semarchy. Then I created a Job to load data into my Location entity and scheduled for 11:15 am daily but It's not pushing the data into Location entity. I create a continuous load but it's not moving the data either.

A continuous load provides the load id used to submit the load, but you will have to load the actual data either by using SQL or REST API. I would suggest taking a look at our tutorials. They can walk you though loading data using your preferred method. 

Rakesh Jamla 

I am not using SQL script. I just created a continuous job to load the data.

Rakesh Jamla 

Unable to load data using continuous load UUID in SA table using insert sql query. getting error- Error converting data type varchar to numeric

Rakesh Jamla Can you provide the SQL query you are using?

Rakesh Jamla 

here is the query- INSERT INTO [dbo].[SA_LOCATION]
([B_LOADID]
,[LOCATION_ID]
,[B_CLASSNAME]
,[B_ERROR_STATUS]
,[B_ORIGINALBATCHID]
,[B_OPERATIONID]
,[B_DUPSOPERATIONID]
,[B_DUPSMERGETARGET]
,[B_DELETETYPE]
,[B_DELETEDATE]
,[B_DELETEAUTHOR]
,[B_DELETEOPERATION]
,[B_DELETEPATH]
,[B_COPIEDFROM]
,[B_CREDATE]
,[B_UPDDATE]
,[B_CREATOR]
,[B_UPDATOR]
,[SRC_CD]
,[SRC_LOC_ID]
,[LOC_ID]
,[SRC_LOC_NM]
,[SRC_LOC_DESC]
,[DELPHI_LOC_CD]
,[DELPHI_LOC_NM]
,[CREATE_DT]
,[CREATE_USER]
,[UPDT_DT]
,[UPDT_USER]
,[B_AUTHORINGTYPE])

SELECT CONVERT('57F9E61C-8B6A-4394-B1E0-B7EA617EFBEE' AS DECIMAL(38,0))
,CAST('47AD1215-9FB9-41F1-9B1B-6276002059E3' AS DECIMAL(38,0))
,'Location'
,' '
,CAST('' AS DECIMAL(38,0))
,''
,''
,''
,''
,''
,''
,''
,''
,''
,''
,[SRC_CD]
,[SRC_LOC_ID]
,CAST([LOC_ID] AS DECIMAL(5,0))
,[SRC_LOC_NM]
,[SRC_LOC_DESC]
,[DELPHI_LOC_CD]
,[DELPHI_LOC_NM]
,[CREATE_DT]
,[CREATE_USER]
,[UPDT_DT]
,[UPDT_USER]
,''
FROM [dbo].[XREF_LOCATION_MADRIS]

Answer

Fathia Jama 

The B_loadid should not be CONVERT('57F9E61C-8B6A-4394-B1E0-B7EA617EFBEE' AS DECIMAL(38,0)). If you take a look at the semarchy tutorial on Load Data via SQL API, Step 7 shows you how to call the continuous load id. semarchy_repository.get_continuous_loadid('CONTINUOUS_LOAD_INTEGRATE_ALL') as b_loadid. Please review the tutorial for more details.

Login to post a comment