Start a new topic
Answered

"500 Internal Server Error" While Opening with Localhost

Hello Experts, I have installed Semarchy in my laptop. But am getting the below error while opening with localhost. 
( 500 Internal Server Error )
Please help me to fix this error. Thanks in Advance!

Best Answer

The right approach is to review the database connections. Please verify the settings in the xml file to Postgres are correct by attempting to use the credentials in your database connection dialog box. We can connect later and have another meeting to review if necessary.

David

Anil Kumar 

Thanks for your Support David!! Am able to login Semarchy application successfully. Actually Issue was local host 8080 routed to 8088.
Answer

The right approach is to review the database connections. Please verify the settings in the xml file to Postgres are correct by attempting to use the credentials in your database connection dialog box. We can connect later and have another meeting to review if necessary.

David

Hi Anil, happy to help you with this error opening localhost. When you started your Tomcat service, were there any errors there or did the Tomcat service start successfully? In your browser, can you access this url: localhost:8080/manager

David

Login to post a comment